Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Food For The Planet" Open for Business!

With the help of family and friends we were ready and served our first customers at 5p.m. on Saturday, July 25th! Initially we will be open on Thursdays through Sundays. We had a busy first day last Saturday. We hope you will drop by and check us out.

We also have a great art show of landscape and nature digital photography hanging on the walls by local photographer Frank Muller. You can see some of his work online at www.pbase.com/veganphoto .







3 comments:

  1. I was there and the food my fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We were there nights 1 and 2, and expect to be back again tonight. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete