Saturday, June 6, 2009

Goals, set them!

The goal is to open for a trial run on Sat, July 18th. I do realize that is Grassroots weekend, and that will surely effect business. This will be like a 'primer' opening, so I feel like that it is a good idea. That way any problems can be discovered, and the opening ceremonies will be held on the following weekend.
No loan yet, but I have purchased many items already, and am making steady progress. Tuesday I will demand an answer or else give up on funding through the city. It is a better deal than a bank loan, but they are very slow to respond! Very, very slow. Can't take it much longer!
On that note, I feel the nesting urge, and feel metaphorically pregnant with a restaurant. I guess that makes the loan officers midwives! I have the urge to do as much as possible now, since I will be so busy with a life changing and very consuming new role. Does this qualify as my first planned pregnancy? (note: I am only metaphorically pregnant!)
Painting WILL happen this week, and i will post some photos then
Thanks so much for all of the continued support, what a wonderful place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment